Friday, June 22, 2012

What a pain in the neck.

After going to a  (friendly?)  open derby SKATE, one of the girls got a bit overzealous and thought that I needed some "extra attention" which ended with me falling and hitting my head.
This was on Monday and by yesterday I was in excruciating pain, so I bit the bullet and decided to go to the hospital. X rays were done and yes I have whiplash. I am going to take a couple of days to recover and try to stitch a bit but I am focusing on resting right now.  BUMMER.

See you soon!



14 comments:

Batty said...

:( Feel better soon!

Trish said...

Oh that is a bummer! Just started following you. I'm excited to see what you have in store!
Trish

www.jelly-bones.typepad.com

Mel said...

whaaaaaaa? I want names, time to go derby on them!! hehe... so sorry to hear that - hope you'll still get back up on the wheels again tho?
Rest up sweet mama, remember you don't 'owe' us anything!
xoxoxo

emmel-prutsemieke said...

do not stitch, just rest a lot

Angela said...

wow, not cool! hope you're healed up in no time! :)

Sara said...

Oh, wowzer, hope that heals up pretty quickly for you.

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

Hope you feel better soon!

a blog about the little things said...

I can imagine your fingers getting itchy to stitch during your recuperation time! (ignore the itch!)
big giant fuzzy wuzzy healing hugs to you xox

Astrid said...

Oh my god Jen!!! Get better! Sending get better vibes and love <3

xox

Unknown said...

Oh gosh! Get better soon!

candace said...

Oh no, hope you're feeling better by now! :)

wenda said...

Wow, no good. It's way too hard to sew with a bad neck, hope you are feeling better soon.

Kailey said...

I hope you feel better soon! D: <3

Back Pain Relief said...

Get well soon my dear friend.