Thursday, May 17, 2012

What's Up Pussycat?


So you all might have noticed I haven't been posting every day. I have been working the last few weeks on a lot of sketches. As the summer approaches my girls are going to be out of school and I want to have everything lined up so that my days are free with them and I can stitch away at night. The last couple weeks that is what I have been doing.  I am still stitching every day but some times the clock runs out.

I think I have got everything ready for hitting the beach with my gals and and  putting my feet up and stabbing fabric in the evenings.

I thank you for all your kind words and support and am looking forward to sharing the last 132 days.

5 comments:

a blog about the little things said...

eep! Mr Giggles!! gosh, he's just so handsome. Those extra toes gives him such a kickass cool factor.
Also, yay for many sketches!
(I would love to see a book filled with all of your sketches)

Mel said...

meow! You're a wise mama.. storing up all your treats like a cute chipmunk... you can come stab fabric whilst we let the kids run wild on wed! (Or this Sunday if you're around!). xo
Mel
needle and nest

Eatlovemerry said...

Oh my your blog is amazing, I love all those you made<3

tinajo said...

I DO love this pic, you have the sweetest kitty! :-)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your style, and your goal is an amazing one. I can't believe how much work you've done. Congratulations.