Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 364 Shout-Out to My Guy

I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have the 2 greatest girls. And the best husband a gal could ever want.

This project has been hard on my guy. Sewing every night, stressing about emails and deadlines, complaining about not having any time. My boy has heard and seen it all this year.  I know he thought this project was crazy but he  supported me from beginning to end.

This is a big shout-out to my best friend and husband Ben. I love you more and more everyday and I can never thank you enough for your encouragement and patience.




5 comments:

Mimi and Tilly said...

I llooooove your blog and your beautiful art work. Em :)

Mel said...

awwww, good man. You meant #364, right? ;o)

Lucky Jackson said...

At this point I really don't want to do another 100. I stand corrected!

Anonymous said...

Saw you in Flow. Amazing blog! SO creative

Embroidery designs said...

creative work!