Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another 365 days.

Hey everyone!

Well a year has gone by have past since my project ended.

September last year I had completed my project of hand embroidering a new piece of embroidery every day for an entire year. And then another year went by....

Well I started experimenting in some new subject matter. I wanted to focus on something that was more personal. Something I am passionate about...









Recognize these lovelies? They were featured quite a bit during the 365. These are my darling, smart, funny, brave, beautiful and just all round kick-ass kids, Ellie and Claire.


Keep posted and I'll let you in on what we've been up to the last year.

xo Lucky

5 comments:

Mel said...

I've loved seeing these new explorations of media you've been doing.. everything you touch turns to GOLD baby! There's a hip, edgy, glamourous version of Norman Rockwell vibe happening here.. lol!
xx
mel
needle and nest

Lucky Jackson said...

thanks Mel! xox Lucky

Alaina S said...

Lucky! I am still obsessed with these 'heroes.' Will you be selling them?

Lucky Jackson said...

Alaina,

Thank you so much!

Keep an eye out on the website www.luckyjackson.ca.

They will be coming out in the new year. I can't wait to show them!

Della O'Bryan said...

You have been such an inspiration to me! I love your funky fresh take on embroidery, happy stitching!

Della Jean